So, I had this recursive thoughts in my mind every time I saw things that I used to do or have always been wanting to achieve. Things that remind me of my skills or inclinations if I weren’t in the position I am right now.
So here it is:
1. INTERIOR DESIGNER. I love seeing room designs that are cozy and artistic. I get obsessed with it and entertained. Interior design is love. 🙂
2. ARCHITECT. Because I had developed a basic skill in drafting when I was in High School and I enjoyed it, I think I can be an architect too.
3. ENGINEER. I like planning, drafting, project making, cost estimating and implementing projects so I think this is one of the professions that suits my ability too if I didn’t pursue Info Tech.
4. BARANGAY OFFICIAL ot CITY OFFICIAL. This is actually so unrealistic but I think I can do the job because of my personality. I had developed some leadership skills before when I was in college and I like what I am doing and so I think I can do the job and as well be part of the circle that builds up a community.
5. EVENT ORGANIZER. During my college life, I had this opportunity to be part of school organizations and one of the things I like about it is organizing an event and I enjoyed it because i like it when we make plans and then make it real.. I enjoyed it very much, so I think, if given a chance to be an event organizer, I would love to do it.
6. ENTREPRENEUR. In this age of mine, I have come to realize that I am having interest in business. It feels like I can manage one or two or three to the n… well, I already included it in my life plan so I might become an entrepreneur soon.. 😀
7. ENTERTAINER/MUSICIAN. Okay, so this one is not work-related, i included this because it is one of my passions. I love music and entertainment. I had a basic skill in playing guitar and dancing so if given a chance to learn other musical instruments and enroll in a dance class, God! I would love to make covers of my favorite songs or shoot dance videos and upload it on YouTube.. hehe! Nothing much, just entertainment.;)
These things constantly excites me and makes me feel I had to wake up in the morning.
How about you? What or Who would you be if you weren’t in the position you are right now?
Share your thoughts with me by posting comments below. I’d be glad to hear it from you. 🙂